Lockie is a seatbelt positioning device designed to be extremely easy to use.
Use the device in conjunction with a harnessed car seat and vehicle seatbelt. This will prevent the seatbelt installation from loosening over time. Installation is a breeze, by simply pushing the keel into seat belt buckle. This means it’s much easier to use than other kinds of seatbelt locking clamps, clips and buckles.
Lockie was designed and made right here in Australia! And in 2017 awarded the Australian Good Design Award.
- Keeps seatbelt installations nice and firm
- Extremely easy to fit (and re-fit)
- Designed and made in Australia!
- Comes with 12 Months Manufacturer’s Warranty*
- Designed to conform to the Australian Standard AS/NZS 8005:2013
Lockie can be used with all child restraints that feature an internal harness. Do not use this product with a Booster Seat, an Accessory Child Harness, or a Convertible Booster being used in Booster Seat mode.
Lockie is designed to be used with the majority of vehicle seat belts, however there may be a small number of vehicles for which it is not compatible.