Are you a friend of Kidsafe Queensland?
Do you need to renew your membership?
Kidsafe Queensland Inc is an independent, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the prevention and reduction of unintentional death and injury to children.
For almost 30 years Kidsafe has been assisting in identifying causes and risk factors responsible for injury, and raising awareness of possible causes of injury in and around the home and other environments.
Education is our strongest weapon and Kidsafe Queensland needs your help!
Help us to bring about change by joining the Kidsafe Family. We invite you to look at all the benefits of Kidsafe Queensland membership, and then activate your membership today!
Who can join?
Anyone with an interest in preventing and reducing unintentional injury and death in children can join. You may have children yourself, be a grandparent, teacher or carer - or simply have an interest in children's safety.
What are the benefits?
- Free copies of our e-newsletter which is packed with news about our activities with up-to-date advice and information on products and/or research related to child safety
- Advocacy for prevention of injury and death of children
- Access to our professional staff members who provide advice and information on injury prevention
- Discounts on special events and items in the Kidsafe Queensland shop
- Free guided tours (when in a group) through Kidsafe House (normally $5 per person)
- Invitations to special events
- The use of Kidsafe House for special meetings ie for a mother's group
How to I join?